Events & Calendar
"First say to yourself what you would be;and then do what you have to do."- Epictetus
This workshop series covers a variety of life transitions from Recovering from an Illness, Surgery, Career Change, Divorce, Death of a Loved One or Partner, Empty Nest, Weight loss, Dating or Reentering dating world, Re-entering the workforce, Retiring, Job loss to Relocation/move. Customized the workshop content based on the audience needs. Personal assessment offered to each workshop participant.The number of classes in the workshop series is dependent on the number of participants and their needs.
Workshop Series – Sat. MARCH 2- Sat. APRIL 13. 2013
How many times have you said to yourself, I wish I was happier or in another job, or another relationship, or liked my body better, or liked myself better? And then, having had this > monologue, once again, did nothing. The truth, and you know this, is that your life really isn’t a movie and that wishing on stars or clicking your heels doesn’t make wishes come true. Wishes are usually very personal. You can open about your dreams and finding steps to making them become your reality.
- Learn how to create actionable goals, focused action plan
- Create successful strategies and tactics to reach your goals
- Overcome your road blocks
- Revisit old assumptions, shed old ideas, identify and remove blocks
to achieve valuable and sustainable change
- Create a working program to help you build a healthy and revitalized body
- Create the life that you desire and have not been able to get there on your own.
Be a part of a team as you work together supporting each other to create the life that you desire.
Fill out the convenient form below and we will send you more information on how to register. Thank you!